Sunday, August 17, 2008

Olympic Insanity

It seems over the last 10 days I've spent the evening either going to class or watching the Olympics. Although class has been good, the Olympics have certainly held sway. :) Last night may have been the pinnacle of these games. Phelps completed the improbable and Bolt smashed the world record in the 100 without even breathing hard. Incredible. I love watching Bolt run...

I'm looking forward to more track especially the 200, 400, and men's marathon. Kel and I had a pretty laid back weekend. It rained in Denver like I've never seen before. Friday had a high of 60 and the rain came down almost continuously for 2 straight days. We're supposed to be back in the 80s tomorrow, but the rain felt oh-so-good. We went to a couple of movies. We saw the Visitor - an independent film that was very good. We also saw Pineapple Express. I don't think most will like it as it's pretty crude. Kel and I thought it was pretty funny and enjoyed it for a Sunday afternoon movie.

I wrap up the summer semester this week before a break for a couple of weeks. At this point, really looking forward to it. It's hard to go to school in summer...

No comments: