Saturday, July 19, 2008

Veggies, Veggies, and lots more Veggies!

At the beginning of the summer Jay and I signed up for our very first CSA. For those of you who (like me) have no idea what this stands for-it is Community Supported Agriculture. I had no idea what I was getting myself into! Jay mentioned we would pre-pay for a box of veggies each week and all we would have to do is pick them up on Tuesday. Sounds great, right? Each and every Tuesday Jay and I pick up our "box" of veggies. This past week, our box had 12 different kinds of vegetables in it! Incredible! When we are not eating veggies-we are searching for new ways to make them! It is a full time job...Although it is time consuming-we are eating very well and all organic. The task of consuming so may vegetables can be very overwhelming, but I definitely see a CSA in our future for years to come!

No comments: